Robert Kiyosaki - Live in New York City
- In this DVD seminar Robert Kiyosaki, author of the international bestseller Rich Dad Poor Dad talks about how the rich use businesses to create wealth. Some Learning points from this DVD: The key question to ask yourself - before you invest, Tips for leveraging your money and your bankers money, The importance of your goal. Why saving your way out of the poor house isnt the answer. Kiyosaki is at his best on stage with an audience of thousands - in this never-before released seminar event.
Theatrical Release Year
Number of Discs
If you're determined to escape the Rat Race, here's your chance to see and hear Robert's powerful messages of education and team-building. Take control of your financial future- starting today!Robert talks about how the rich use corporations (as well as LLCs & LPs) to create wealth and how to leverage and protect all your assets. Learn how your house is a liability (not an asset!) and how to awaken the "spirit" within you.<br><br> 1 hour, 40 minutes.
"In a nutshell, this dvd is a taping of a live seminar. The basics of Kiyosaki's teachings are covered.
As usual, Kiyosaki has a few good one liners. And as usual, he gets you motivated to take action.
Overall, this is a good dvd"
In this 98 minute DVD Seminar Robert talks about how the rich use businesses to create wealth and how you can leverage and protect all your assets. You?ll learn why your house is a liability (not an asset) and how to awaken the ?spirit? within you.
In this DVD program you will also learn:
* Why your team is your key to success
* The key question to ask yourself - before you invest
* Why ?cash flow? are two very important words
* Tips for leveraging your money and your bankers money
* The importance of your goal, plan, product and skills
* Why it?s more important to be focused on gving than on receiving
* Why saving your way out of the ?poor house? isn?t the answer
* Why education and vocabulary are essential first steps to successful investing
* Why you don?t have to know everything to do everything on your own
* How the next Rich Dad success story can be yours!